Please find below our recommended kit lists for our 2 main categories of activity. Please note for our expeditions and our overnight canoe journeys you will be sent a more specific and detailed kit list for these activities.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Wear trainers or boots you don’t mind getting wet/muddy. Wellies/walking boots/ trainers ideal!
- Bring Waterproofs – trousers and jacket with hood.
- Bring any personal medication required.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring snacks/ drink.
- For full day sessions, Bring packed lunch.
Be aware with any element of fire lighting, there is a small risk of sparks, therefore please do not wear your best, new kit/clothing.
- Wear warm comfortable clothing for paddling in – NO JEANS
- Wear footwear you don’t mind getting wet e.g. wellies/trainers/ boots /crocs (no flip flops)
- Bring waterproofs – Jacket with hood and trousers
- Bring any personal medication.
- Bring any personal favourite snacks/drink.
- For full day sessions bring packed lunch.
- Bring a spare change of clothes and towel – Just in case!
- Sun cream / hat
- Warm hat & gloves