Paddle Carving Workshop
A well made wood paddle is a durable piece of kit that feels great in the hand, is lightweight and looks simply stunning
Join us on this 2 day workshop and you will proudly walk away with your very own hand crafted paddle.
During this course we will be using both modern and traditional paddle carving techniques.
We will offer you advice on which paddle design and wood will be best for your requirements, and present concise, thorough instruction throughout the 2 days.
All tools and materials needed to make your masterpiece will be provided you just need to you provide the elbow grease
- Activity Grade:Moderate
- Suitability:Suitable for beginners
- Time: 9 AM – 5.00 PM
- Where to meet: Bow Barn, Borrowdale. (click for google map)
- What to wear:Check our Kit Lists
- Price: Adults £220
- All children under 18yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Availability:Please use our availability calendar below, if you can’t find a date that suits you please give us a call!