Canoe the View
Derwentwater, the queen of the lakes nestled in the mouth of the Borrowdale valley. The most picturesque of all the National Parks waters
With our fun and leisurely 1/2 day canoe sessions, we’ll teach basic canoeing and paddling techniques, journey into the quiet bays around the lake shores and visit the islands.
You’ll spot some of our local wildlife, maybe play some canoe games, and we’ll certainly get the chance to stop and enjoy a hot drink whilst enjoying the breathtaking scenery.
This session is great for families, groups and complete beginners and suits everyone of all ages.
You will discover for yourself the places of interest, wildlife, history and geology that have helped shape these undeniably special locations.
We provide all specialist equipment and instruction.
- Activity Grade:Easy
- Ages:Minimum age 6 Years.
- Suitability:Suitable for beginners
- Time:3 Hours
- Where to meet: Derwentwater Lakeshore (
- What to wear:Check our Kit Lists
- Price: £45
- All children under 18yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Availability:Please use our availability calendar below, if you can’t find a date that suits you please give us a call!