Why Us? Whether on the water, in the forest or on the hill you are in the most capable hands so you … Read More
Due to the unusual times we are experiencing currently we are changing the way we operate to ensure our customers safety and peace of mind. We have just put some dates up for various activities which we believe we can ensure social distancing. These will start at the end of May. The activities are now for single family groups and blocked off, this means that there is a fixed price equivelant to 4 participants, more can be added after booking (within out our maximum ratios). the deposit has been reduced to only 10% and final payment is only to be made should it be within the Government advise at the time. Should you not be able to participate due to self isolating then we will ofcourse postpone your booking to a later date.
We have got systems in place to ensure all equipment is treated and safe for each seperate group to use and minimise any risk of transmission to either yourselves or our instructors.
- Canoe the View 1/2 day 1 – 4 people (Max of 8 from same group)
- Canoe and Bushcraft full day 1 – 4 people (Max of 8 from same group)
- Middle Derwent Trip 1/2 day 1 – 3 people (Max of 6 from same group)
- Canoe the View £160 (+£40 per extra participant)
- Canoe and Bushcraft £240 (+£60 per extra participant)
- Middle Derwent Trip £150 (+£50 per extra participant)